The mission of the Association of Nepal Terai in Australia (ANT Australia) is to promote the Teraian’s identity, Awareness of Languages and Cultural heritage, and facilitate close Ties, with the social organization between Nepalese people living in Australia who believe in democracy and democratic values and practices
- To promote a harmonious relationship amongst Australian citizens, Nepali migrants, and the society in general by cultivating mutual respect through increased social interaction, sports, recreation, and other voluntary activities of significant community benefit.
- Support and Promote close cooperation among people from Terai and continuously develop a network of Teraian people in Australia.
- Provide support to people from Terai in Australia in times of need and difficulties.
- Promote the advancement of the Teraian’s identity, awareness, and cultural heritage.
- Promote harmony, cooperation and strengthen ties with other Nepali organizations in Australia.
- Help people/organizations from Terai in Nepal though monetary funds as well as other means for the social welfare programs and projects.
- Provide educational help to the promising Tertian’s students through the sponsorship program in Nepal or abroad.
- To promote woman’s cause and equality.
- Build and develop a relationship with local partners and different organizations in Nepal and Australia for the advancement of Teraian culture and heritage.